Leading professional services firm
Fantastic opportunity to be involved in the full project management of the bid lifecycle
Calling all Bids superstars! A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented, ambitious Bids Executive to join a superb bids team in an exciting new role for a market leading professional services firm, based out of one of their regional hubs in Reading.
Working with a wide range of stakeholders, this Bids Executive role will be integral to the whole bid cycle from initially planning, to the delivery of impactful bid materials.
The firm is well established and continuously successful. The culture is dynamic, collaborative and encourages new ideas and innovations. There are exciting growth plans in place for the business and this Bids Executive role will play a key part in this.
The Bid function in this professional services firm is held in high regard and works strategically across the business to provide first class bid support for multiple service lines - you'll be joining a team of people who are really good at what they do and are extremely passionate about the service they offer to the business - they are a supportive group who work closely together to achieve success.
The Bids Executive role will be busy and varied and will include:
- Project management of the bid process, from initial investigatory meetings to development of bid support materials
- Support on the bid qualification process
- Coordinate internal bid team to set schedules, project milestones and ensure compliance
- Project manage the preparation of bids, assist with the development of creative storyboards and response structures
- Work with the design team and contribute to artwork ideas
- Source and research data, information and knowledge to support bids
- Coordinate bid meetings and workshops, ensure follow up actions and deadlines are met
- Assist the bid lead in coordinating feedback sessions and client feedback
- Develop a knowledge management database
- Provide analysis and reporting
To be successful in this Bids Executive role, you will need
- Strong experience of working in a Bids role previously, ideally within a professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills - able to build relationships with ease, and be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience of project managing the bids process
- Highly organised, able to meet deadlines and manage a busy workload
- High levels of commercial awareness, and a real understanding of the impact the bid best practice can make
If this Bids Executive role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!