An international law firm have a brilliant opportunity to join their Business Development, Marketing and Sales team the role has flexibility to work from home as well as their main office based in London and other locations. The role will be reporting directly to the bids Manager.
- Liaise with Bids team Members when responding to major opportunities, including interaction with the appropriate lawyers.
- Create documents and information for use in proposals and tenders.
- Take initiative for Drafting first stage responses and creds documents.
- Reviewing content and suggest improvements ensuring that bid documents are brand compliant
- Collating information and gathering research using internal and external resources to put together documents for bid opportunities.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have High level written skills including but not limited to content creation and copywriting
- Being an independent with less supervision for smaller opportunities.
- A problem solver with a proactive approach.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage time effectively.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend