BID MANAGER (regional)
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Working for an international law firm, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager (to cover their regional offices) who will be looking to make a move into a role that will allow you full autonomy.
As the Bid Manager you'll be working closely with the bids lead to transform the firms approach to bids. You will be managing the bid process and coaching Partners to achieve success.
Duties will include:
- Effective bid management: supporting the firm's strategy
- Producing high quality bid responses
- Coaching presenters
- Undertaking client research
- Coaching lawyers to consider client issues and solutions
- Tender debriefs brochures / informal pitch documents
Previous Bids experience is essential ideally at Bid Manager level this experience can be gained within a law firm or wider professional services firm.
If this sounds like you apply now!