A well respected global law firm are seeking a Bids Manager on a 12 month ftc to help in setting up a centralised bids team. With this in mind the successful candidate will be responsible in developing and leading the pitch strategy in order to increase their success.
You will be working with the Global Bid Manger and the wider marketing & business development team to assist across the firm internationally as well as varied practice groups.
As the successful candidate you will be involved with:
- Making recommendations and drive the development of bespoke bids materials to present to clients
- Being the go-to for the creation and delivery of the firms response to a wide range of pitches which include complex, high net worth and panel
- Working with the wider teams and systems to enhance the way the firm approaches pitches
- Taking an active role in post pitch feedback from clients and to lead on internal pitch debriefs
- Provide advice, direction, coaching and support to the proposals process
If you have previous experience at this level with pitches, proven ability to built rapport/build strong working relationships as well as excellent oral/written communication skills then apply today!