Bid Designer - 6 month FTC
6 month FTC
Highly competitive salary & benefits
Leading Professional Services firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and creative Bids Designer to join a leading Professional Services firm on a 6-month contract basis to work on some really exciting projects!
This Bid Designer role will work closely with the Bid Director, Bid team and senior stakeholders across the firm to support high profile and complex tenders - the firm have an excellent reputation and a game-changing approach to their work, so they are in high demand!
The successful candidate for this Bid Designer role will need to understand the impact good design can make to the delivery of a message and will be able to create images and visuals that will deliver complex messaging in an impactful and insightful way.
The Bid Designer will help to develop creative concepts and ideas, liaising with internal clients to fully understand design needs, and ensure these are delivered on time and in budget.
Key to the success of this Bid Designer role will be a candidate with exceptional communication skills, who can develop relationships and work with people at all levels - being a total perfectionist with first class attention to detail will also help!
This Bid Designer role requires a candidate who can take ownership of the day to day bid design, ensuring each bid is in line with the win strategy and overall theme of the bid. You'll also work on ad-hoc design projects for the wider marketing team from time to time, helping to produce impactful marketing collateral for clients.
In order to be successful in this Bid Designer role you will need:
- 2-5 year Bid Design experience with experience of managing large or complex design projects
- Experience gained within a B2B professional services or financial services environment
- Outstanding technical skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (5.5 or above) - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, along with good working knowledge of MS Office
- A proven track record of winning design processes
- Able to work on simultaneous projects and to tight deadlines
- Able to start a contract immediately and commit to a 6 month term
If this Bid Design role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW!