BDM (Lit & Regulatory) FTC
Ambition are working conjunction with a renowned global law firm to recruit a 12 MTH BDM maternity cover for their leading Litigation & Regulatory Group. Working in on their most successful areas of the firm you will be responsible for running a wide range of high profile campaigns, events and client development activity.
As part of their global team and liaising with their international offices you will be working with on of their key senior leadership team based in London.
- Key elements of the role include supporting the lawyers in their continued profitable client r/ship drive, which involves working on key client relationships and client targeting programmes in particular with a view to cross-selling opportunities within the Group and the wider firm
- Report on results and ROI
- Creating and execute targeted marketing campaigns and deliver engagements/events designed to raise our profile and win new business in specific focus areas
- Advising on pitch strategy, help prepare pitch documents, manage rehearsals for new business pitches and perform pitch debriefs
- Identifying and setting up networking and profile raising opportunities for the lawyers with clients and prospects
You will be an experienced BDM ideally with law firm background and some Dispute Resolution knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
If this role sounds of interest please contact Marguerite Clooney at Ambition (0207 400 0068)