|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A top tier global firm are seeking an experienced BD Manager to cover their Corporate and Private Equity on a maternity cover for 12 months. You will be supporting the business development activities for the areas which include researching potential clients as well as new market opportunities, creating/delivering pitch documents as well as looking after key client relationship plans.
As the successful Business Development Manager you will be involved in:
- Supporting in the preparation of annual global business plans as well as budgets based on in depth market research
- Manage programmes for attracting new business which includes key client events such as webinars, roundtables and conferences
- Manage and write pitches/capability statements for fee earners
- Manage a portfolio of global strategy clients
- Support on market reputation and brand awareness campaigns on a global basis
- Research and analyse client's business and key market sectors to identify new business growth
If you have experience in:
- Professional services e.g legal, accountancy or consultancy
- Working with Corporate or Private Equity areas
- Having the ability to demonstrate a track record of being proactive and delivering high quality work both personally and through a team
Then apply now!