This leading US Law Firm are keen to hire an experienced BD Manager to take responsibility for BD strategies across their EMEA region with a specialist focus on their Dispute Resolution practice. As lead for this group, the key focus will be around aligning their global strategies and executing plans across the sector.
Duties will include:
- Proactively managing EMEA Group strategies across Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Supporting partners with key client targeting
- Building a strong communications network between partners within sector groups
- Lead on EMEA Business Development initiatives
- Project manage business development projects across sector groups
- Develop marketing and pith materials for key practices
- Support sector heads with cross selling of key client opportunities
- Attend partner meetings to discuss and promote business development strategies
- Manage relationships with firms key clients
- Market research and analysis around key clients and competitor activity
- Oversee client communication
- Manage and develop BD executes within your team
Minimum of 5years experience as a BD Manager is essential for this role with experience gained with professional services or a law firm. A foreign language will also be highly beneficial, along with strong client relationship management skills, strong analytical skills and people management. Please apply online ASAP to be considered.