BDM - Finance + tax
We are partnering with a top tier international firm in their search for a Business Development Manager to join them in their Finance & tax team on a permanent basis in their London office. The firm is recognised throughout the business community for its exceptional legal service, commercial awareness and commitment to clients.
The firm are looking for a Business Development Manager to work with their Financing and Tax practices, as part of the Global Client Development Team. This is an exciting opportunity to support two key practices across a range of business development activity, from client targeting to content, from relationship development to CRM activity. The role will be split between the Financing and Tax practices on a broadly 60/40 basis, but this may vary from week to week depending on activity.
- Work with the partners to drive the development and implementation of the BD strategy.
- Work closely with key team members in both Financing and Tax to deliver BD initiatives and campaigns.
- In the Financing group, have a particular focus on driving forward the business plan for the Restructuring and Insolvency group.
- Ensure BD initiatives and campaigns have a multi-practice and global approach (where applicable).
- Work closely on client targeting, ensuring that activity is co-ordinated across the firm's client base and co-ordinating with client relationship partners and the wider Global Client Development team.
The successful candidates will need to be from a professional services background with 4 years+ experience in Business Development & Marketing.
If this role is of interest then please do apply ASAP or contact Christine Sleigh directly.