I am excited to be working with a top tier law Firm who are searching for a Business Development & Marketing Manager for their Privacy and Cyber security team (Regulatory) to join their well-established team in London on a permanent basis (hybrid working).
The M&BD Manager will work closely with M&BD professionals that support the Regulatory practice across EMEA, and those who support the Privacy & Cybersecurity team in the U.S. This role will work closely with the relevant Practice Areas, regional leaders and core teams, and members of the global M&BD team to help shape and deliver on strategic M&BD objectives and plans that align with the firm's larger strategy. This is a hands-on role that will involve ensuring a coordinated, structured approach to business development, marketing campaigns, profile raising, targeting, client development, pitching, and knowledge development across the practice.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and work with the practice leaders and other lawyers and wider M&BD team to expand client relationships.
- Advise partners and teams on specific new business opportunities, and provide support on the development of our approach, team, proposition and supporting materials (i.e. credentials, experience documents, etc.).
- Create the strategy for and managing responses to RFPs, customized pitches, and business development presentations.
- Write, edit, and produce digital and print marketing communications; work with the central marketing team to ensure regulatory messaging and capabilities are surfaced in any cross-practice, cross-sector, or regional campaigns.
- Play a leadership role on the Global Regulatory & IPMT M&BD team, helping to lead on larger practice group projects and to develop and reinforce best practices and processes.
If the role is of interest, then please do apply ASAP.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend