BD Specialist - Life Sciences
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
One of the top US law firms is looking to recruit a Business Development and Marketing Specialist to support the firm's Life Sciences sector. You will be reporting to the Senior BD Manager for that group as well as working directly with the practice leaders and partners across all their global offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive firm within their fastest growing sector!
You will be monitoring international business and trade trends, identify market opportunities, including specific target clients and matters, develop and execute clear strategies and business plans, maintain current competitive intelligence, and manage an aligned range of marketing campaigns/programs, events, communications and key account activity.
Projects may include:
- Collection and maintenance of intelligence on international business and trade trends, and related client and matter opportunities
- Identification of trends in international arbitration and trade practices in terms of business development strategies, service offerings, pricing and profile building
- Assisting in the maintenance of business development and marketing collateral for the group
- securing panel and other appointments through the submission of written proposals/pitches.
- Developing strategies for participation in or planning of major events/sponsorships.
The successful candidate will have solid marketing experience, life sciences experience is necessary for this role but the firm will look at backgrounds outside of legal
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend