BD Manager - FTC
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
BD Manager - 8 month FTC
Top 20 Practice firm
Location - flexible
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a talented, immediately available BD Manager to join an award winning top 20 Practice firm on a fixed term contract.
This role is extremely varied and will support Partners and Fee Earners across multiple practice groups and geographical locations, collaborating to develop presence and new business growth.
The remit of this BD Manager role includes:
- End to end management of the tender process - from initial discussions, to coaching bid teams for presentation and analysis of outcomes and feedback
- Working with Partners and offices to identify and develop target clients
- Supporting on BD projects
- Monitor competitor activity
- BD research
- Providing detailed analysis to senior stakeholders on win ratio, client feedback and market information
- Working with other BD Managers and the Head of Marketing on the delivery of campaigns
- Liaising with the events team to capture all opportunities post event and assist in the development of event strategy moving forward
The ideal candidate for this BD Manager role will need:
- Extensive experience of working as a BD Manager within Professional Services
- Strong exposure to the bids process
- Educated to degree standard (CIM qualification would also be desirable)
- Strong communication skills, able to influence and gain buy in
- Immediately available, happy to commit to the term of the contract
If this BD Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!