A London law firm are seeking an experienced Business Development and Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis. As Business Development and Marketing executive, you will be working with a wide range of clients that range from corporate to start ups while also building and nurturing relationships. The team you will be joining pride themselves on being collaborative and supportive which makes it a great environment to develop your skill set.
As the successful executive you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Senior BDM's to drive the social media policy for the firm
- Supporting the Internal Communications Manager with key projects such as the newsletter and intranet
- Conduct research and creating the first draft for tender submissions as well as directory submissions
- Delivery monthly metrics around campaigns to inform the strategy
- Maintain the BDM marketing collateral library
- Taking the lead on the firm website as well as liaising with the digital agency to keep the site up to date
If you have previous professional services experience (ideally a law firm) within a marketing and business development function then this would be the ideal role for you!