BD Coordinator - Employment
Business Development Coordinator - International HR Services 30k-32k
Our client is looking for a talented Business Development Coordinator to join their dynamic and experienced international HR services team to support the implementation of the international MBD plan for the firms employment practice. Get the chance to work closely with the Business Development Manager and to develop positive working relationships with partners, lawyers and other MBD colleagues globally. As part of this role, you will receive fantastic on the job training and get the chance to work for a top international law firm with a strong market presence and a reputation for being tech focused. The firm boasts an innovative approach and a friendly and encouraging culture!
- You will be key in supporting the planning and execution of the MBD plan for the HR services group.
- You will utilise your creativity to generate exciting and current marketing materials such as brochures, social media posts, flyers etc.
- Actively support key pitches, bids and tenders whilst observing the firms best practice guide and maintain the bank of materials and pitch materials.
- Get the chance to lead on event preparation whilst also ensuring that value is obtained and recorded.
- Utilise effective time management skills to keep up to date with the legal directory and awards submissions process.
- You will recommend necessary updates intranet, internet and pitch content.
- Assist with the management of the marketing budget and provide relevant advice regarding ROI, value and opportunity cost of initiatives.
- You will work to ensure your team is kept up to date with various development affecting crucial clients and targets.
- You will have previous experience working in a professional services environment, preferably on an international basis.
- You will also have had experience dealing closely with partners and key stakeholders.
- You will have key Business Development experience particularly with regards to pitching, targeting and campaigns (this will include social media).
- You will have a proactive mindset and excellent communication skills both written and oral.
If you think you may be suited to this role apply online ASAP!