Divisional Manager - Legal BD. Marketing & Communications
I am excited to be working on a great new position with a Global Law firm who are looking for a Business Development Manager to provide strategic and hands-on support for their London offices Private Equity M&A group. This is a key role within the firms outstanding, high calibre BD and marketing function.
This full-time permanent role will be based in the firms impressive London office. Highly competitive base salary and overall package available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adding value to Proposals and RFPs content through clever and commercial ideas
- Providing support to the office's key clients and targets programme
- Ensuring all PE and M&A deals are reported internally for credentials and for league table reporting
- Preparing practice awards and legal directory submissions
- Advise and support Practice Groups to create targeted guest lists for events
Skills and qualifications required
- BD/Marketing experience at manager level in professional services - legal experience preferable
- Ability to build strong networks internally and externally to benefit the firm and team
- Positive, can do and hands-on attitude, with flexibility to turn to a variety of tasks
- Self-motivated, with the ability to juggle a number of deadlines
- Proficient in using Mergermarket
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend