Ambition are currently working with a leading global law firm in their search for a BDM Manager to join their Energy and Infrastructure practice.
This busy practice area covers the full industry spectrum including energy transition, renewables, nuclear, oil and gas and infrastructure.
The role holder will lead the day-to-day work of the practice, which includes pitching, events and practice marketing. They will also have direct line management responsibilities of two BD Advisors.
- Support lawyers to pursue new business leads and to share market developments with clients
- Support the practice initiatives relating to client targeting, product specific business development and profile raising
- Management of pitches for key clients
- Previous BD & marketing experience at a similar level
- Experience in pitching and creating client documents to tight deadlines
- Experience in CRM for key clients
- Experience/interest in the energy and infrastructure practice
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend