BD & Marketing Manager - 15 month FTC
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + + benefits|
BD & Marketing Manager
15-month fixed term contract
Leading accountancy firm
£45,000 to £60,000 pa + benefits
Flexible on location (London, Scotland, Midlands)
Agile and flexible working available
A superb opportunity has arisen for a talent and self-motivated BD & Marketing Manager to join a leading accountancy firm on a 15-month fixed term contact basis, working as part of a high performing team. The firm are award winning and have a collaborative, innovative approach, a strong reputation and an impressive portfolio of clients.
This BD & Marketing Manager role will see the successful candidate working across multiple practice groups, with stakeholders across the UK, meaning this role is extremely varied, covering a wide remit including:
- Management of the tender process, from the coordination of tender teams, through to presentation coaching
- Client feedback and reporting
- Working with teams to provide client research and assist in identifying and developing target clients
- Assisting the events team with follow up and post event analysis
- Campaign development and management
- Relationship management with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
This BD & Marketing Manager role would be ideal for an established Manager who could hit the ground running, or a talented Senior Executive who is looking to take a step up. Due to the network of UK based offices, this role could be based out of London, Scotland or the Midlands and the client is also open to considering condensing full time hours across a 4-day week for the right candidate.
The successful candidate for this BD & Marketing Manager role will need:
- Strong previous experience of working as a BD & Marketing Manager, or Senior BD & Marketing Executive within a professional services environment
- CIM qualification would be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- First class attention to detail
- Competent user of InDesign
- Demonstrable experience of working on competitive bids and tenders
- Experience of being able to influence and challenge partners
- The ability to commit to a 15-month contract role
In return, the successful BD & Marketing Manager will receive a highly competitive salary, a range of flexible benefits and be eligible for the firm bonus scheme.
If this BD & Marketing Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!