BD & Marketing Manager - 12 month FTC
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£48000 - £55000 per annum + & cash allowance, pension, healthcare|
BD & Marketing Manager
Global advisory firm
London (Hybrid working available)
£48,000 - £55,000 pa & cash allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented BD & Marketing Manager to join a leading global advisory firm based in London. This firm are hugely successful and continue to go from strength to strength, with exciting growth plans in place for the coming years.
This BD & Marketing Manager role is offered on a 12 month FTC basis, working from the firms HQ in London, and offers agile working opportunities.
The BD & Marketing Manager will work closely with an assigned sector, to shape, drive, implement and measure BD and marketing activity.
The successful BD & Marketing Manager will help the team to differentiate in the market, drive campaign activity that generates opportunities and report and act on the metrics of that activity.
The BD & Marketing Manager role will include:
- Implementation, measurement and assessment of the teams strategic business development and marketing plan.
- Lead on the execution, delivery and reporting flagship campaigns.
- Develop and optimise marketing and BD activity and ensure that it is focused and adding value.
- Ensure key sectors are aware of the team's services through strong relationships and focused communication.
- Agree and implement strategies to increase the team's client base, revenue and referrals.
- Leverage existing assets, including experience, knowledge, client and intermediary relationships.
- Maintain regular and ongoing communication with existing and potential clients.
- Liaise with the team to generate regular thought leadership, communicating to the relevant segments and analysing engagement to maximise value.
- Identify press opportunities and work with PR team to prepare content.
- Be proactive in identifying market trends and ideas to help open doors to new work.
- Champion the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and actively manage data quality and subsequent analysis and metrics.
- Advise partners on best practice, budget management and ROI.
In order to be successful in this BD & Marketing Manager role you will need:
- Strong marketing skills along with commercial acumen.
- A lateral thinker - identifies linkages and key themes and is prepared to think differently about approaches to delivery.
- Experience working with marketing agencies and channel partners
- Research-biased and analytical mind.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
- Proactive and acts on own initiative to devise creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to persuade, influence, constructively challenge and identify appropriate solutions.
- Robust and resilient, with a positive, 'can do' attitude.
- Fast learner with an ability to hit the ground running.
- Deadline driven and results-oriented, with strong project management skills.
- Integrates at a high level with their peer group, developing strong relationships with key contacts, team members and other service and sector teams.
- Professional qualification and a demonstrable commitment to ongoing learning.