Divisional Manager - Legal BD. Marketing & Communications
We are delighted to be working with a magic circle law firm on their search for a new Business Development & Marketing Manager to support their top tier Corporate Practice and Global Infrastructure and Telecoms, Media and Business Services sectors.
The is a fantastic opportunity to join the firms established corporate BD&M team where you will lead on the day-to-day BD activities of the sectors and practice group and take on the line management of a BD Advisor.
This is a full-time, permanent role and the firm operate a hybrid working policy of 2/3 days per week in the office.
- Planning and execution of practice-specific BD initiatives.
- Be the lead point of contact for partners for all pitch requests.
- Manage end-to-end directory, league table and awards submissions process for the group.
- Responsibility for profile raising campaigns for the practice with the firms key clients.
- Key point of contact globally for Infrastructure and Telecoms, Media and Business Services sectors.
- Previous BD & marketing experience at a similar level within a professional services firm - preferably legal.
- Experience in pitching and creating client documents to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend