Consultant – Legal BD, Marketing & Communications
Ambition is seeking a Business Development and Marketing Executive on behalf of a leading law firm for a 6-month FTC. The successful candidate will join the firm's teams focused on Commercial Real Estate, Construction, Planning, and Property Litigation. The role involves developing and implementing marketing strategies for specific sector groups, collaborating with the Commercial Real Estate BD & Marketing Manager, and working closely with the BD & Marketing Coordinator. The position offers a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to advise fee-earner teams, bringing in fresh ideas and exploring B2B marketing trends within and outside the legal sector. The Commercial Real Estate Group is described as dynamic, open to new ideas, and receptive to guidance on marketing best practices.
- Hybrid working.
- Private medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Income protection.
As a Business Development and Marketing Executive, you will be involved in a number of exciting projects:
- Review and update the sector plans.
- Develop and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Manage internal comms around new BD initiatives.
- Develop individual sales pipelines of key clients.
- Help partners prepare for pitches.
To be considered for the position the following is required:
- A minimum of four years experience in business development and marketing within a professional services firm.
- Ability to liaise effectively with internal clients and colleagues and external suppliers and consultants.
- Can adhere to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend