Consultant - Audit & Accounts
Audit & Accounts Senior
If you're ACA/ACCA qualified (Finalists can be considered also), and in north London, then this Audit and Accounts Senior job will be ideal.
What will the role entail?
- Estimated 50/50 split between Audit and Accounts work
- Assist Senior Managers with the planning of audits and completion of the detailed audit testing.
- Produce financial statements, and draft Corporation tax computations, which may include completing accounts from a trial balance provided by the clients or finalising accounts where the ground work has been completed by other members of the team.
- Submit approved Accounts and Corporation tax returns.
- Prepare and submit Self Assessment tax returns.
- Delegate work to the outsourced team, and review the completed work.
- Management of some monthly bookkeeping and management account assignments with the objective of providing completed monthly management accounts to the Senior Managers for their review and meeting with the client.
- North London
- C.£45k - £55k doe
- Annual leave - 30 days including bank holidays and 2 duvet days
- Flexible working
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- All expenses paid annual weekend away
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend