Audit Senor - NFP/Charities
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£45000 - £51000 per annum|
Audit Senior - Not For Profit
I am currently working with a renowned mid-tier firm who are looking for Audit Seniors to add to their NFP team.
As a member of the Not for Profit Audit team, you'll receive excellent support and opportunities for progression in order to reach your potential.
Clients range across a variety of NFP sectors including charities, membership bodies and education.
Despite the challenges of the last twelve months the firm has continues to grow and they have not had to make any of their staff redundant throughout the pandemic.
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of audit assignment, including statutory audits, for manager and/or partner review
- Identify risk matters for discussion while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Engage with senior clients in order to gain a good understanding of their business
- Take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the this differs, gain a full understanding for the Manager
- Ensure compliance with external (regulatory) and internal (audit methodology and risk management) and requirements are met
- Supervise and coach/develop junior members of staff
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- 25 days' holiday;
- Personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
- Life assurance cover and income protection insurance.
- Flexible benefits
- Buy up to ten days' extra holiday
- Private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance