Audit Senior Top 50 - Flexible Working
Audit Senior - Top 50
I am currently working with a fantastic Top 50 Central London based firm who are looking for an audit senior.
The firm have been leading the way when it comes to flexible working. Even before the pandemic struck, working from home and flexible working was commonplace and this is only set to continue when people go back to the office.
The firm have a diverse and interesting client base that includes media, creative industries, sports, property, professional services and more.
With numerous examples of people being promoted from within, a great work life balance and a friendly and supportive team, it's a great place to work.
- Lead audits from start to finish including planning, fieldwork and completion
- Allocate and review work of junior members of staff
- Train and develop junior members of staff
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, resolving an queries that they may have
- Statutory accounts preparation for audit clients
- Work as a Supervisor/Assistant Manager for smaller clients
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Experience with UK GAAP/FRS 102
- Experience of leading audits from start to finish in the UK
- Experience with IFRS would be beneficial
- Experience with group accounts would be beneficial