Audit Senior - Top 50
Audit Senior at a leading Central London based firm.
The role will be predominantly audit focused and you will get exposure to a diverse range of industries with clients ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups to listed businesses.
In addition to this there will also be the opportunity to get involved with advisory work and corporate finance from time to time.
The firm aims to promote people internally. To aid your development you will be assigned a mentor, given CPD courses and if relevant the firm will pay for additional qualifications.
You will be able take advantage of a host of benefits which include private medical, a great work life balance and flexible working. In addition to this there has always been a great social side to the firm with many clubs and socials (including yoga, running, quiz nights and karting), and drinks after work on a Friday!
- Working on a diverse portfolio of client
- Responsible for leading the audit from start to finish including planning, execution and completion
- Delegate, supervise and review work for junior members of staff
- Deal with technical issues, seeking guidance where necessary from the manager/partners
- Produce draft accounts and the audit file for review
- ACA, CA or ACCA qualified
- Must have at least 50% audit
- Must be up to date in UK accounting standards
- 26 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Mentoring scheme
- Flexible working
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend