Audit Senior - Top 50
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£47000 - £50000.00 per annum|
Audit Senior - Flexible Working
Audit Senior at a leading Central London based firm.
The role will be predominantly audit focused along with some accounts and tax. You will get exposure to a diverse range of industries with clients ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups to listed businesses. In addition to this there will also be the opportunity to get involved with advisory and corporate finance work.
The firm has a track record of promoting staff from within internally. To aid your development you will be assigned a mentor, given CPD courses and if relevant the firm will pay for additional qualifications.
You will be able take advantage of a host of benefits which include private medical, a great work life balance and flexible working.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of client
- Responsible for leading the audit from start to finish including planning, execution and completion
- Delegate, supervise and review work for junior members of staff
- Deal with technical issues, seeking guidance where necessary from the manager/partners
- Produce draft accounts and the audit file for review
- ACA, CA or ACCA qualified
- Must have at least 50% audit
- Must be up to date in UK accounting standards
- 26 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Mentoring scheme
- Flexible working