Audit Senior Top 30
|Salary:||£47000.00 - £51000.00 per annum|
Audit Senior - Top 30
I am currently working with a fantastic Top 30 Central London based firm who are looking for an Audit Senior.
The firm an excellent client base that includes high profile clients in the media, creative, sports, property, professional services industries and more.
The firm offer flexible working and working from home as well as support for the well being of their staff.
With numerous examples of people being promoted from within, a great work life balance and a friendly and supportive team, it's a great place to work.
- Responsible for leading audits from start to finish from planning to completion
- Allocate and reviewing work of junior members of staff
- Train and develop staff
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, resolving an queries that they may have
- Statutory accounts preparation for audit clients
- Work as a Supervisor/Assistant Manager for smaller clients
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Experience with UK GAAP/FRS 102
- UK Audit experience
- Experience with IFRS would be beneficial
- Experience with group accounts would be beneficial