Audit Senior - Top 20
Audit Senior - Top 50
I am currently working with an award winning multi office accountancy firm that are looking for ambitious auditors to join their team in the Central London head office.
The firm have clearly defined career pathways along with excellent training and CDP making it a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level.
The firm have an excellent clients base which range from fast growing start ups to renowned international and listed businesses offering you a varied and challenging role.
With numerous new clients, the firm are one of the fastest growing in the country making it an exciting time to join.
- Lead audit and non-audit assignments
- Prepare a file from planning through to completion giving enough and appropriate evidence in order to form an opinion on whether the financial statements as prepared give a true and fair
- Involved in preparing accounts, tax and other general accounting responsibilities for a mixed and interesting client base
- Delegate work to and supervise junior members of staff
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Paid overtime
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Learning & Development Opportunities - (both personal and professional)
- Opportunity to attend social events
- ACA or ACCA qualified;
- At least 50% audit in current role
- Recent audit experience at a UK firm