Managing Consultant - Public Practice
Audit Senior - Corporate Team - Top 10 Audit
I am currently working with a Top 10 audit firm who are looking to add an Audit Senior for their corporate team in the London office.
The firm are also one of the leading firms outside of the Big 4 when it comes to listed clients and you can get plenty of exposure here should you wish. Clients range across a variety of industries including tech and media, energy, retail professional services and more. Clients range from SME's to large multinational corporations.
The team has a friendly an inclusive culture and partners and senior staff are always approachable. You will not be expected to work crazy hours, even during the peak of the busy season.
You will be encouraged to take on more responsibility and you will have the opportunity to quickly develop and progress within the firm.
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Produce work for manager and partner review
- Work within budget
- Act as the main point of contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork
- Manage on-site teams
- Supervise and develop junior members of staff
- Work to deadlines
- Get involved in proposals and presentations for new work
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or nearly qualified
- Experience leading audits from planning to completion
- Exposure to IFRS and IAS
- Experience with listed clients would be beneficial
- 26 days holiday
- Buy/sell up to 5 days
- Bonus payable once a year
- Up to 5% pension (matched)
- Life cover of four times your salary
- Income Protection
- An annual season ticket loan
- Flexible benefits
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend