Audit Senior - IFRS Exposure
Audit Senior - Gaming and Media Clients
A leading Top 100 firm are looking to hire an Audit Senior. The firm have a fantastic and interesting client base that includes media and entertainment clients, creative industries and gaming along with some more traditional sectors including property, retail and manufacturing.
The client base ranges from owner manages businesses to large corporates and you will have significant exposure to both UK GAAP and IFRS.
The firm look to promote from within and this role has come about due to an internal promotion. With an excellent work-life-balance and excellent client exposure, this is a great opportunity, especially for those looking to step up from a slightly smaller firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, execute and finalise audit assignments
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations
- Work to the budget
- Support, supervise and develop more junior staff.
- Producing work for manager and partner review, highlighting any issues and provides potential solutions to any issues identified
- Assist with due diligence assignments when they arise
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS 102
- Experience of IFRS would be beneficial