Audit Senior - Film, TV and Gaming
Audit Senior - Film + TV
Want to work in an interesting mixed role where you will be working with famous clients within the Film, TV and Gaming industries?
I am currently working with a leading firm that is looking to hire an Audit Senior for their Film & TV team.
This role will have a great mix of work which includes audit, corporate tax, personal tax and accounts work. Clients include Hollywood studios, major streaming networks, independent film, TV production companies, video game developers, and more.
As well as audit and accounts work, you will also get exposed to some more specialist work. This includes;
- Preparation and review of BFI certificate applications
- Preparation of production expenditure analysis for inclusion in tax returns
- Preparation of tax credit estimates for upcoming productions/games
- Preparation of production cost report audits for both individual productions and co-productions
- Preparation and audit of funding applications and reports
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities in within the film, television and video game industries
- Preparation of valuations for film/TV titles, film/TV libraries, incomes streams and other intellectual property.
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- Life assurance
- Working from home allowance
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Flexible benefits