I am working with a Top 50 firm who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their St. Albans or Milton Keynes office.
The accountancy firm pride themselves on having an open culture with a great work life balance. They have a reputation for delivering high quality client care and want to make a meaningful impact. The accountancy firm have a varied client base and different sizes of portfolios.
As an Audit Senior, you will be reporting to the Audit and Business Advisory Partners and working collaboratively with other managers. You will be doing the fieldwork including planning, supervising, and reviewing audit and accounts clients. The split is 80% audit and 20% accounts. Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with clients on technical queries and adding value.
- Assisting the London Audit Team with accounting and audit engagements.
- Billing and monitoring against budget and reporting to partners on variances and drafting bills for partners to review.
- Train staff and contribute to the team's development.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at an accountancy firm and pervious experience working on larger audits is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills to confidently speak with staff and clients.
- Agile/Hybrid Working.
- Social events throughout the email.
- Season ticket and parking loan.
- Virtual GP service.
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you feel like you are suitable for the role, please contact Lily on email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend