Are you interested in a change of scenery?
Fancy some fresh sea air and working by the coast?
If so, then read on.
Ambition is currently recruiting for an Audit Senior with a medium sized accountancy firm in the Plymouth area, on a permanent basis.
Our client is a medium sized 7 Partner accountancy and professional services firm based in Plymouth. The firm boast an enviable client base of fast growing and entrepreneurial businesses with whom they genuinely partner to facilitate their growth and diversification. They offer a superb working environment, have excellent stability of the workforce, and offer real career progression.
The role of Audit Senior will be responsible for leading several audits as well as working as part of a larger team from time to time. will work on a diverse portfolio of clients including small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP's and partnerships. The role will also include and not limited to the following.
- Office and client site based
- A heavy bias on audit, comprising 90% of the role with 10% of the role being focused on statutory accounts preparation - FRS 102 / 105.
- Party responsible for planning of audit with full responsibility on execution (compliance and substantive testing, analytical review, etc.) and completion of audit work to a high standard.
- Act as supervisor for junior staff so must be able to train juniors during an audit, as well as delegate, monitor and review their work.
Candidates for this role will need to be fully ACA or ACCA qualified with ideally no less than 1 year post-qualified experience with a proven track record of audit heavy roles. It is also important to be fully competent with using a variety of software both in audit and accounts.
Other key criteria will that successful candidates will need to prove will include
- Able to work in Plymouth
- Previous work experience in at least and Audit Senior focused role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - with prior extensive client liaison
- Good time management with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible attitude, with ability to prioritise workloads.
- Knowledge of Pro-Audit, CCH and Microsoft Office Products, in particular Excel software.
What's on Offer
The role will offer a competitive hourly/daily rate for the right person and market rate for the area on a permanent basis should the assignment be successful. The firm will offer a great working environment and the local area is a superb place to reside which has seen huge changes in recent years.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Jonathan for a confidential chat on 020 7430 7273 or email email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend