Consultant - Audit & Accounts
This audit senior role at a Top 100 firm, is ideal for those wanting to really push their career, gain excellent experience, get strong support to progress quickly, and establish themselves at a quickly growing, well renowned firm.
- Lead audits from planning to completion
- Act as a main point of contact for clients
- Exposure to a wide range of clients in the UK and from over the world
- Sectors such as - natural resources, media and entertainment, charities, property, and tech.
- Opportunity to participate in some areas of work that would cover advisory/corporate finance
- Lead a team of junior staff
One standout area this firm excel in, is their emphasis on developing, and building a career, within the company. This can be seen through a number of aspects, not least their career pathway. You'll be given strong levels of support to make sure that you can progress at a good pace, and pave a great career for yourself within audit. They operate a scheme to train you down the managerial path, and highlight their partnership pathway. They believe that you should progress when you're ready, and not just after a set amount of time, and they will be there to guide you through that.
For this role, you should be/have:
- SME Experience
If interested in this role, make sure to get in touch - email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend