|Location:||Leatherhead, Surrey, England|
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
I am working with an exceptional firm that is looking to hire an Audit Senior for their Surrey office.
The firm are one of those that goes under the radar but offers that rare breed of having the sort of work that only the Top 10 and Big 4 firms offer while still maintaining a friendly, supportive environment and a good work-life-balance.
You will get to work on a really interesting and high profile client in the motor sport, high end retail, property development, technology and financial services .
As well as audit there is also the opportunity to get involved other projects including corporate finance work.
- Liaise closely with managers to undertake audit risk assessments and audit planning
- Support the managers to deliver cost effective audits
- Provide guidance and support to on-site staff
- Liaise with clients throughout the audit process from planning to completion
- Completing the audit file reviews and supporting junior staff to clear review points
- Involvement in students' training and development and staff review process
In addition the team supports the Transactions Support Group of the Corporate Services Department have the opportunity to get involved with one off special projects including
- Prepation of statutory financial statements for big 4 firm's audit clients
- Valuates Work
- Acquistion and disposal due diligence
- Review and documentation of internal control procedures and systems
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Up-to-date knowledge of FRS 102 & IFRS and ISAs
- At least 50% audit in current role