Audit Senior - Technology and Media - London
I am currently working with one of the most recognisable and fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK who are looking to hire an Audit Senior for their Technology and Media team.
The firm understand their clients and the challenges they face and are committed to providing them with an excellent level of service which is one of the reasons they have been able to excel in the current market.
As a result they firm are looking for ambitious auditors to join the team in their London office.
- Involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- CASS audits, for manager or partner review
- Identify and raise risk matters with a manager and or partner
- Engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business
- Take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget
- Ensure compliance with internal audit methodology and risk management as well as external (regulatory) requirements
- Supervise and coach junior members of staff
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or equivalent
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Able to lead audits from start to finish