We're looking for a talented Audit Senior to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of leading audits from start to finish.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
During this challenging period you will be able to work from home however should that not be possible you will have the option to work in the office.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Dealing with any technical issues
- Drafting management letters and reports
- Completing audits within the agreed timescale
The ideal candidate for this Audit Senior role will have relevant experience of leading audits from start to finish.
You'll also need experience of FRS 102/ UK GAAP and corporate audits.
In addition, it's essential that you possess ACA ICAEW, ACCA or ICAS qualifications.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
You must also possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Audit Senior, Accounts and Audit Senior, Accounts & Audit Senior, Audit and Accounts Senior, Audit & Accounts Senior or as an Auditor.
Basic salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
The business you'll be working for is an established independent accountancy firm with a strong prescience in South-East London/Kent.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Can provide a friendly and supportive environment
- Offer an excellent work life balance
- Have multiple examples of staff rising through the ranks
- Have a fantastic clients base which range from established local businesses to companies with an international presence
- They offer their clients advisory services so you really have the opportunity to make a difference
Interested? If you think you're right for this Audit Senior role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.