An international top 10 accountancy practice is seeking an Audit Senior to join their team in central London. The package on offer includes a highly competitive salary with some excellent benefits. Additionally, the firm has a diverse client basis which includes FTSE and AIM listed companies and will offer support in pursuit of professional qualifications.
The firm prides itself on delivering excellent client service and does so by ensuring that partners and staff are specialists in their fields. The firm adopts a proactive and flexible approach in assisting clients overcome challenges they face across all sectors of the economy. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
As an Audit Senior, you will be recently qualified and will be responsible for running the audits while working directly with the client under manager supervision.
- Assisting in planning, execution, and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment.
- Identifies risk matters and raises concerns with a manger or partner.
- Active engagement with senior clients to understand their businesses and ensure efficient execution of the audit.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within the teams, on client premises and in the office.
To be considered for Audit Senior role, you will be ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or an overseas equivalent with a minimum of 2 years' working in external audit within a professional services environment.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior staff.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Demonstratable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
If you would like to join this diverse and vibrant team in central London please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.