|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£46000 - £50000 per annum|
An excellent top 50 accountancy practice is seeking an Audit Senior to join their central London team.
The firm has seen continuous and sustainable growth year on year, which can be accredited to their excellent leadership team and strong ability to prioritise creating real relationships with clients. The firm actively invests in their clients by providing sound advice, driving thought-provoking discussions, unravelling complex issues, and brining new concepts to life.
They offer clients something beyond mere compliance and provide advice that is stimulating, strategic and commercial. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
As an Audit Senior you will be working on a diverse portfolio of clients including entrepreneurial businesses, high net worth individuals and some public interest entities.
- Oversee the audit process, reporting to the corresponding manager.
- Effective supervision and training of semi-senior and junior staff, including teams on assignments.
- Take full responsibility for each audit assignment and complete the work within an agreed timescale.
- Production of draft accounts, from a variety of client records, together with producing a well-presented audit file for review.
- Agreeing adjustments with clients and dealing with disclosure requirements.
To be considered for the Audit Senior role, the ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with demonstratable experience of working in external audit within a professional services environment.
- Experience in account preparation.
- Up to date working knowledge of financial reporting, accounting standards, auditing standards and company law.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills with a strong capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
If you would like to join this dynamic team in central London please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.