Audit Semi Senior - Top 100
Audit Semi-Senior - Top 100 - Full Study Support Provided
The firm offer a wide range of exciting clients ranging from media to financial services and established international businesses to fast growing entrepreneurial companies.
One of the great things about the firm is that they encourage their staff to take on as much responsibility as early as possible in their career allowing you to be ready to take on a more senior role before your peers.
At lot of this is made possible by the continued learning and development their staff receive throughout their careers which includes mentoring for all staff as well as internal and external CPD.
The firm are part of an international network and they actively encourage staff to second to one of the international office and welcome staff from the international offices to work in the London office.
- Plan, execute and finalise audit assignments, working with the client under supervision from your manager / partner
- Prepare accounts and corporation tax computations
- Work to budget
- Develop and supervise more junior members of staff
- Produce work for manager and partners review, highlighting any issues
- Adhoc assignments
- ACCA OR ACA studier (at least 8 exams passes)
- Working knowledge of UK accounting standards
- At least 40% audit