I am currently working with an accountancy firm based in Northwest London looking for an Audit Semi Senior to join their team.
The accountancy firm provide comprehensive services inclusive of Audit, Accounts and Tax primarily catering to businesses and individuals in London and internationally businesses operating in the UK. The firm has more than 20 years' experience. Their Audit department are rapidly growing their revenue in Audit which is naturally increasing their headcount. Their unique selling point is that you will gain big firm experience, a friendly culture, and personal touch. There is no hierarchy and they are all inclusive.
As an Audit Semi Senior, you will be working closely alongside the Audit Manager and be a part of a high-growth, energetic and ambitious team. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing your own time and supporting the development of junior team members.
- Working on small, medium, and large sized audit clients including UK multi-national and private groups, along with PE-backed enterprises.
- Ensure pro-active planning & execution of all audit engagements, including open and close meetings with clients.
The suitable Audit Semi-Senior will be part ACA qualified with a minimum of 2 years of experience within an Audit practice. The candidate will have good knowledge of FRS 102/UKGAAP and good knowledge in using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Annual Discretionary Bonus.
- Flexible Working Hour.
- Optional Working from Home.
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance Scheme.
- Employee Referral Scheme tax, accounting, and audit.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Training Fund Available for Staff.
If you feel like you are suitable for this role, please apply or contact Lily on email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend