Audit Semi Senior - IFRS Exposure
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - IRFS Exposure
I am currently working with a well know Central London firm with over 100 staff is looking to hire an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior.
You will have exposure to a wide variety of clients range from owner managed businesses to international companies and groups with turnovers in the hundreds of millions and significant exposure to IFRS.
This role provides a great opportunity for someone that is looking to gain exposure to larger and more complex clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Initially you will be expected to assist the senior on the larger more complex audits and lead some smaller audits. As time progresses and you become technically stronger with more experience you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility.
- Plan, execute and finalise audit assignments, working with the client under supervision from your manager / partner
- Prepare accounts and corporation tax computations
- Work to budget
- Develop and supervise more junior members of staff
- Produce work for manager and partners review, highlighting any issues
- Adhoc assignments
- ACCA OR ACA exam qualified or finalist
- Working knowledge of UK accounting standards
- Must have at least 40% audit in current role
- Exposure to IRFS
- Experience with group accounts