Show your skills and push your career as an Audit Semi-Senior with a revered Top 20 firm based in Birmingham
This is an excellent chance to push your auditing career forwards as an Audit Semi-Senior, and showcase your skills and value at a well-established firm. By becoming a valued member of this Top 20 firm, you will be given brilliant opportunities to succeed and further your career, whilst working in a highly rewarding position.
As an Audit Semi-Senior at a Top 20 Firm in Birmingham, you will have an ideal opportunity to carry out audits for a range of clients, covering different sectors and different client sizes.
In this position, you will be assisting colleagues at all levels to deliver Audits and Accounts preparation. Furthermore, you will:
- Act as assistant or middle person on audits with large clients
- Act as senior reporting directly to the manager, for the small clients in the portfolio
- Work closely with the audit senior and make recommendations to them when necessary
- Carry out appraisals for less experienced team members
- Supervise team members with less experience and delegate work when agreed upon with senior.
You will be joining a very capable, established, and quickly growing team, helping the firm to expand and go even further. They will make joining the firm and settling in easy and a great experience for you. As a Semi-Senior in this team, you can be assured of top-quality support, and excellent opportunities for career progression. This team will help you thrive in your career, and allow you to showcase your quality in this position.
Salary + Packages
With a salary of a starting range from around £25,000 p.a., your work will be highly valued and appreciated. On top of this, the firm offer excellent benefits
Ideal person for the role
The ideal person for the role with be/have:
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you feel like this is ideal for you, then please apply directly or call Tobias on 020 7430 7274
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend