Audit Quality Senior Manager
|Location:||London, Greater London, England|
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum|
Audit Quality Senior Manager - Top 10 firm - Part-Time/Flexible Working
I am currently working with one of the leading UK accountancy firms that are looking to hire a Senior Manager for their Audit Quality team.
The role of the team is to provide support to allow the audit teams to deliver high quality audits. This will be achieved through performing targeted reviews as well as coaching and support to the audit teams and identifying areas of improvement.
This role is a full time permanent position that works on a part time basis of 9 months over the peak seasons.
- Perform 'live' reviews of audits at every stage from planning through to completion and reporting, identifying ways to improve audit quality
- Determine areas of focus for reviews, liaising with the teams Director to agree approach
- Proactively discuss audit quality matters with teams and help develop strategies to deliver high audit quality audits
- Challenge the execution of audit procedures and documentation of audit work performed
- Support and coach teams to implement identified improvements in audit quality
- Identify issues and matters where firm-wide action may be required, in conjunction with the Director of the team
- Contribute to the development of training and guidance on performing high quality audits
- Provide clear and practical solutions to ad hoc audit quality queries
- Excellent practical and technical auditing experience particularly with complex audits
- Good working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of performing audit quality reviews (pre or post audit opinion) would be desirable