I am working with a mid-tier sized firm based in Central London who are looking for an Audit Manager with Private Finance (PFI) experience to join their firm (hybrid working).
The modern firm is a leading accounting and advisory firm located in the heart of London. With over 80 years of experience, the firm provide a comprehensive range of services to clients in various sectors, including audit, tax, and advisory. Their firm is known for its professionalism, technical expertise, and commitment to delivering exceptional client service. Culture wise, the accountancy firm is known for having great staff retention and have a very supportive working environment.
As an Audit Manager, you will lead and manage audit engagements from planning to completion. You will be working collaboratively with different members of the team on each audit. The right candidate will have a clear progression plan and work closely alongside partners. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring audits are performed in accordance with relevant auditing standards and regulations.
- Review and analyse financial statements, internal controls, and audit findings.
- Supervise and mentor the audit team through coaching, feedback, and development opportunities to ensure for their growth and success.
- UK GAAP experience.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
An opportunity to work at a reputable firm with a rich history. Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, dentist, physio, gym membership, cycle to work.
- Very flexible working hours with hybrid working.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Discretionary bonusses.
- Overtime is paid in TOIL or Paid
- 25 days holidays increased 1 day per year.
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive environment with opportunities for career advancement.
- Mini Sabbaticals after period of length of service.
If you feel like you are suited for this role, get in touch with Lily on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend