Audit Manager or Senior Manager - Investment Funds
Audit Manager or Senior Audit Manager - Investment Funds
I am working with a leading audit firm based in Central London who are looking to add a manager to their team due to strong growth.
You will be responsible for leading teams on a range of Audit assignments for the financial services team with a particular specialism in investment funds.
- Manage audits from planning, fieldwork & completion within the agreed budget for the assignment
- Act as the principal contact for the client for the on-site fieldwork and follow up on client queries once on work is completed
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of the more junior staff, providing training to them where appropriate and ensuring work is allocated according to the team members abilities
- Statutory financial statements for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
- Research technical issues that arise and provide solutions for review Partners / Directors
- To adhere to deadlines, including quickly notifying the partner where problems are likely to arise or as they arise on each assignment
- Manage work in progress and billing on client assignments
- Undertake additional duties as reasonably required
- Working with complex groups, reporting structures and liaising with component auditors
- ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS, ICAI or AICPA qualified
- Experience auditing investment funds