Exceptional Audit Manager role in one of the most interesting, dynamic and exciting market subsectors there is. Working as an Audit Manager within the Film & TV department of this top 20 firm you will be tasked with managing a portfolio of clients who are instantly recognisable brands. Working on SPVs, standard audits and advisory projects this is an ever changing role with ample scope for progression and upwards mobility.
The Audit Manager will become part of the team providing a wide range of audit, accounting and advisory services to our clients. We are able to offer varied and interesting work involving client contact with the people who make the decisions.
As the Audit Manager you will have responsibility for managing a wide portfolio of clients that operate in Film and TV spaces, reporting directly to the Partners. The position would also involve some accounts preparation work, as well as one-off assignments and special work, as required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deliver of high-quality services to clients.
- Lead contact for the client in the production and delivery of high-quality accounts preparation, audit and compliance services.
- Develop and grow a professional relationship with your client portfolio in conjunction with the complete service team.
- Manage the entire client engagement from inception to delivery, to include planning, budgetary control, file review, resolution of significant issues with Partner and client, and delivery of case to Partner.
- Play a lead role in management and development of the team, ensuring a high quality of work.
- Ensure that work is economically managed and delivered to ensure that the case is completed on time and within budget.
- Support the Partner in the development of service provided to the portfolio.
- Act in a business advisory role with the client, grow general and specialist market knowledge.
- Actively seek to generate new business for the firm.
- Participate in personal professional development through regular attendance at professional updates.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years PQE and 2 years Management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and audit principles.
- Ability to effectively project manage a number of assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to client service and business development.
- Flexibility is an important part of the role.
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship building skills.
- A 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-4pm.
- Working from home allowance of €27 a month.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Eligibility for the firm's Profit-Sharing Plan that runs from October to September each year. The scheme enables staff to share in the profits of the firm. Payment is usually €1,000.
- Eligibility for the discretionary bonus scheme at Assistant Manager and Manager level. This is based on both individual performance and firm performance. This is paid annually in August.
- Salary review annually in October.
- Twenty-five days annual leave. This increases in line with length of service.
- In addition, under the flexible benefits programme, employees are entitled to buy or sell up to five days (35 hours) holiday a year, subject to staff partner approval.
- Six-month probationary period.
- Life assurance cover of four times salary,
- Contributory pension scheme (The firm will contribute 4% of salary on a matched basis with employee from their date of joining)
- Private Medical Insurance
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend