A longstanding client of Ambition is currently seeking an Audit Manager to join their team in central London. On offer is an excellent benefits package, and with continued annual growth, the ideal candidate will have an appealing career progression plan in place.
This award-winning firm provides advice to entrepreneurs, fast-growing and owner managed businesses, charities and not for profit organisations across the UK and internationally. The firm is large enough to provide bespoke advice in range of services to top-tier clients, yet small enough to continually deliver personalised advice.
As Audit Manager you will get the opportunity to work closely with partners on a portfolio consisting of a range of financial service clients within the corporate sector. You will also have a key management role on assurance assignments. The offices are based in central London, easily accessible by both train or tube, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
- Effectively execute and run audits from start to finish.
- Building and maintaining strong working relations with clients and prospective clients.
- Accounts preparation
- Ad hoc corporate finance projects (Due diligence, AIM/ Standard listings, reverse acquisitions)
- Managing, training, and reviewing junior auditors
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or getting involved with pitch situations.
To be considered for the Audit Manager role, you will need to have extensive experience in auditing international groups with a comprehensive understanding of both IFRS and UK GAAP (incl FRS101/102) as well as international standards of auditing.
- Expert in producing group financial statements and consolidations.
- Working knowledge of tax.
- ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and onsite reviews.
- Excellent communications skills, enabling confident and articulate conversations at all levels. externally and internally.
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to successfully support, nurture and motivate different team members.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.