Consultant - Audit & Accounts
Join this highly regarded central London based firm, as an Audit Manager, to gain excellent exposure and keep progressing your career in audit.
In this role as audit manager, you will be reporting directly into a Partner, whilst working on a diverse portfolio across a wide range of industries, including large corporations, renewable energy, property, pharmaceuticals, right through to small family companies. You will also gain exposure to senior stakeholders, through having such a visible and active role in the firm.
You will need to stay updated on sector developments, and keep the internal team, and your clients, informed of developments and impacts.
This role is on an audit and accounts split of 70% audit, 30% accounts.
- Support a partner on a mixed portfolio
- Oversee audit planning, field work, and reporting
- Review audit files for presentation to the Partner
- Apply key control concepts, across a variety of business settings
- Influence, change, and shape the direction of a particular activity, internally and/or externally
- Balance needs and expectations of Partners
- Develop and maintain positive client relations
- Take an active role in the preparation and presentation of tenders for new work.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary of circa £65,000 doe
- Hybrid Working (3 days in office)
- Private Health Insurance (post-probation)
- Option to purchase/sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Cash plan scheme
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- ACA/ACCA Qualification
- Significant experience with small/medium sized enterprises within UK GAAP
- Managerial experience
If interested in this role, contact Tobias for more details - email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend