I am currently recruiting for a Director/RI with a leading Central London firm. This role has come about due to expansion and will provide a quick route to Partnership for the right person.
- Acting as RI
- Acting as EQCR for listed clients
- Ad hoc reporting accountant work with listed clients
- Developm and review trainees, including signing off ICAEW records, liaising with the training re training courses
- Providing technical support to the team and organise internal training sessions
- Assisting the audit compliance principal with internal audit documentation/manuals and assisting the ACP with monitoring visits from ICAEW.
- In due course expansion of the role to act as Ethics partner, Money Laundering Compliance Principal, DPB contact partner
- ACA OR ACCA qualified of equivelent
- Have RI status or be able to obtain it within the next 12 months
- Experience working as a Audit Director/Partner/Senior Manager in the UK
- Extensive experience with IFRS
- Experience with listed clients would be highly benefical