Audit Assistant Manager - Top 50
Audit Assistant Manager
I am currently working with a well known Top 100 accountancy firm that is looking to hire an Audit Assistant Manager.
The firm have a diverse and interesting client base that includes many well known and prestigious clients.
The firm are very modern and forward thinking, the have fantastic modern, open plan office that some day you will get to work in (obviously right now everything is from home). They have been investing in technology and they are 100% paperless making working from home just as easy as being in the office. The firm have really listened to their staff and have implemented perks such as finishing early on a Friday if you want.
For this role you will be managing a portfolio of clients and you will also be able to start getting involved in other areas such as recruitment which will allow you to develop the skills needed to become a manager.
- Assist with the management of basic WIP, billing and fee-recovery
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients
- Start to play an active role in recruitment and any other HR activities when required
- Act as a role model for the team, providing advice, guidance and feedback
- Liaise with other departments
- Responsible for audit jobs from start to finish - including planning, fieldwork and finalisation
- Allocate work to junior staff, briefing them on the work and provide guidance throughout the process
- Review work of junior members of staff
- Monitoring the audits along the way, highlighting any issues and provide solutions
- Reviewing statutory accounts for the audit clients
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- 12-18 months experience managing a portfolio
- Experience in complex consolidations and IFRS is desired
Ambition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.